(2.8 M)PDF (Google.com)
(38.1 K)Metadata

The greater tragedy, and other things (1916)

fullscreen
Author: Gould, Benjamin Apthorp, 1870-1937
Subject: World War, 1914-1918
Publisher: New York, London, G.P. Putnam's sons
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: University of California
Collection: americana

Book digitized by Google from the library of the University of California and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

Preface.--The seasons.--The greater tragedy.--The Lusitania.--Idealism and evolution.--Has Germany wanted America in the war?--The war against war.--Oshkosh County and Flanders.--Responsibility, methods, purpose.--Sir Edward Grey.--The soul of my country.--Neutrality.--The American legion.--Our national conscience.--Peace with the German republic.--Canadian friendship.--J'accuse.--The hyphenate.--Machines.--Isolation.--At the end.--The two nations

Identifier: greatertragedya00goulgoog
Scanner: google
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/greatertragedya00goulgoog